Our 3rd Quarter Promotions book is now available for a FREE Download.
There are lots of great promotions from our manufacturer partners.
What better way to kick off the summer than with some sizzling specials from 3M ESPE on their impression material.
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE!!!
This is the best offer on impression material we have seen from 3M ESPE in many years and probably won’t see again anytime in the near future. Now is a great time to take advantage of this offer and stock up. Download the flyer with the qualifying products here.
This offer is good July 1 – August 31, 2013
To place an order, see your local Valley Dental representative, or call 800-482-5539 x 107
Well, we don’t mean punch them, but hand them a syringe of a great, new product called SockIt! – Oral Hydrogel Wound Dressing
SockIt! is an all-natural, drug-free wound dressing designed to be used after anything from extractions and implants to grafts and hygiene procedures. After the initial application in the office, the remainder of the syringe is sent home with the patient to:
- 1)Provide drug-free pain relief;
- 2)Protect from contamination;
- 3)Promote optimal healing.
SockIt! is made of all-natural ingredients: water, mannose polysaccharides, xylitol, and oils of cinnamon, clove and thyme.
Do yourself a favor and check out this product…you won’t be sorry you did.
Available in box of 25, 10gm syringes for $ 220.99
To place an order, call 800-482-5539 x 107
Here is the 2nd Quarter In The Know magazine. It is a bit late, but it is packed with all sorts of good information including articles about “Infection Control in the Dental Setting” and “Dental Office Flooding.”
In honor of Premier Dental’s 100th Anniversary, we are teaming up with them on a Two Striper Diamond promotion. These are some very aggressive deals not seen before and will likely not be seen again for some time.
20 + 10 Free – 10 + 3 Free – 5+1 Free
Download the free Premier Two Striper Diamond chart, pick your favorite diamonds and start enjoying the savings! At least download the diamond chart…it’s great for reference.
To place an order, call 800-482-5539 x 107
This promo is good May 1 – June 30, 2013
When You Need to Disinfect…Go Big!
Sized to fit your hand, and the job perfectly.
19% larger than other wipes..
6″ x 8″ vs 6″ x 6.75″
If you haven’t tried Sultan Healthacare’s Volo Disinfecting wipes, now is your chance and we have a special promotion just for you…Buy 4, Get 1 Free!*
# SUDV90100 $11.25 tub of 150 wipes
To take advantage of this special offer, call 800-482-5539 x107
Offer valid April 22-May 17, 2013 Limit one offer per office.
It’s that time of year again where we all make the pilgrimage to Anaheim for the California Dental Association’s Spring Session. Pre-registration numbers look pretty good, so that means lots of people mulling around the convention center and surrounding areas. This will be my 21st CDA and I thought I would share a few tips to make the CDA a bit more enjoyable.
- Get there early! This is Southern California and traffic can be bad especially on Thursday and Friday. Allow extra time to get to Anaheim and find parking. Look for signs that direct you to the parking areas. The parking lot on Convention Way and Harbor is just a short walk away and less congested.
- If you are staying at a local hotel, consider walking or see if the hotel has a shuttle to the convention center. Save a few bucks on parking and get some exercise at the same time.
- Arrive early as some of the courses fill up fast or some become standing room only.
- Lunch options…if you don’t want to eat at the convention center, you can take a short walk off the property and there are plenty of places to eat that are less crowded and more affordable.
- As for dinner…there are many places that are a short drive or walk away. Here are a few sites that will give you some ideas. Anaheim Restaurants * Anaheim Garden Walk or Yelp
- Make reservations….NOW!!! With so many people in town for the CDA, these restaurants fill up quickly.
- Wear comfortable shoes…walking to the center, classes and the convention floor in uncomfortable shoes makes for a miserable day.
- Visit the convention floor…please remember that the exhibitors spend a lot of time, effort and money to have booths at the CDA. Walk the convention floor and see what they have to offer. Without the exhibitors…there is no convention.
- Download the CDA Presents Mobile App for Ios and Android
- Be sure to follow us on twitter @valleydental #cdaANA is the official hashtag for the CDA
- Stop by booth #1386 and say hello!
I hope that these tips will help make your CDA less stressful, fun and productive.
We have just released our CDA/2nd Quarter Big Book of Savings in pdf format for FREE download. This year’s book is packed with some great savings and specials from our manufacturer partners. Some of the specials are only good at the CDA, but many run through June 30, 2013. Don’t miss the special coupons on the back cover!
The first issue of our quarterly informational magazine, In the Know is now available for free download. As always, this issue is packed with some great information.
- Oral Inflammation: The Tipping Point of Healthcare
- Improving Patient Comfort
- Attracting that All-Important Patient with Whitening
- and much more.